I know thanksgiving isn’t until tomorrow – but I’ll be spending time with family and (hopefully) not too much time on the computer. So, I’d thought I’d share a short snippet of what I’m thankful for this year.(In no particular order of importance!)
- I’m thankful for my sanity/perseverance. This has been one hell of a TOUGH year. I’m thankful for being able to remind myself that no matter what I may be going through, there are others who have it worse and that I need to be grateful for what I have that I may take for granted. Bad times will pass. I’m thankful that although I may have lost, not met some goals, and failed and many things – I did not give up on myself.
- I’m thankful for my family. I could write about 7,000 pages on how dysfunctional, loving, and completely grateful I am for my family. No matter what we put each other through, at the end of the day my family has my back.
- ^^ to tie into that. My mother. She is my rock.
- Grateful for the skills and motivation to keep learning. From real estate to nursing to starting my own wood and decal design stores – I have an endless motivation in me to be successful and happy.
^ Check out my new stuff!
5. I am thankful to be in a relationship with the greatest man I know since I was 14. No one knows me better. No one pushes me (or my buttons) more. I can be definitely stubborn and hard to love at times – pushing the limits of the patience a relationship should go through. He has never cut me or my dreams down, and has been there for me through the darkness.
6. I am thankful for books and continuing education. Learn something new every day!!
7. I am thankful for foster care parents, adoptive parents, and others who take in children/teens in need of a loving environment. I hope to be added to your circle one day.
8. I am thankful for the thousands of calories I will probably devour tomorrow because I have no self-control. 🙂
What are you thankful for?!